2007 Microsoft Student Partners Recruitment
*This year, I’m inviting the most technology savvy applicants (including students from non-computer science background) to apply to be a Microsoft Student Partner (formerly known as Student Ambassadors).
• Digital native
• Passionate about new technologies (tell me what two technologies you love the most and why? eg podcast? Flickr? diggs?)
• Posses a close relationship with faculty member(s)
• Proven ability to present and organise events (seminars and BBQs etc)
• Committee member of a campus student group (desirable)
• DARE TO BE OUT THERE
• Top notch training opportunities
• A MSDN Subscription (read Microsoft software buffet)
• Microsoft giveaways
• Networking opportunities with Microsoft and useful industry contacts
• Trip to Tech.Ed 2007 (Gold Coast)
• Can’t hurt to have a Microsoft role in your CV, right?
If this opportunity interests you, email your questions or application (creative CVs are welcome, no Nigeria fund transfer proposals) to
[t-berno] [at] [microsoft] [dot] [com] asap.
Opportunities are limited.
BERNO: I left the DPE group to join Microsoft Research. The above mentioned address is invalid, please contact your local Microsoft Academic Evangelist or http://student-partners.com/Default.aspx (23 Mar 08)