New versions of Expression Blend and Design are now avaliable for download.
Expression Blend is the professional design tool to create engaging web-connected application for Windows. Download Blend here today.
What’s changed in this Blend Beta?
· You can now instantiate resources from the resource pane. For example, you can drag and drop a Button style onto the artboard and create a Button out of it instead of creating a Button and applying it as a separate gesture.
· You can see inner exceptions when an exception happens on the design surface. This will let you delve deeper into the cause of the exception.
· You now get font previews in the Text Property Inspector which makes it easier to choose your font.
· We now automatically save the XAML file after adding an event handler. Previously, you had to save it explicitly.
· We have configured our value editors a lot better than what they were in the previous release (Beta1). For example, editing BitmapEffects is now a lot easier. So is adding items to an ItemsControl, for example ContextMenu.
A professional illustration and graphic design tool that lets you build compelling elements for both Web and desktop application user interfaces. Download here today.