There is something about Aussie humour which I missed … here are some phases mentioned in today’s Sun Herald.
- As popular as … a cross city tunnel (A “private-public partnership” motorway highly unpopular with a lot of Sydneysiders)
- Couldn’t … fight his way out of a wet paper bag,
- Find a root (f**k) in a brothel (with a fistful of fivers),
- Organise a fart in a curry house,
- Full as a (Schapelle) Corby boogie board bag,
- Going off like your nanna in Spotlight (fabric, craft, home interior retail chain),
- Welcome as a fart in a two-man sub