It’s Tuesday, and it’s Trivia Night. Here are some of my favourite trivia, courtesy from Idle Banter magazine (Aug 2008).
- Mosquito repellents don’t repeal. They hide you. The spray blocks the mozzies’s sensors so that they don’t know you’re there.
- The liquid inside young coconut can be used as blood plasma substitute.
- The Kings of Hearts playing card is the only King without a moustache.
- Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
- The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
- Richard Millhouse Nixon was the first US President whose name contains all the letters from the word “criminal”. The second was William Jefferson Clinton.